The Ride and Drive is one of the most popular activities at the annual National Biodiesel Conference, offering attendees the chance to take a spin in some of the coolest new diesel models on the market, or to just “kick the tires.” Featured vehicles this year included:
• 2019 Ford F-150 diesel pickup and
• 2019 Ford Transit diesel van, provided by El Cajon Ford;
• 2019 Chevy Equinox diesel compact crossover SUV and
• 2019 Chevy Colorado diesel pickup, provided by Courtesy Chevrolet in San Diego;
• 2019 Isuzu NQR Standard Cab medium-duty diesel truck, provided by Isuzu Commercial Truck of America
I picked the Isuzu to ride along in while Michael Eads – Manager, Trade Shows & Sales Training for Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc. – gave an overview of the Isuzu N-Series Diesel Trucks approved for biodiesel blends. Watch our ride below.